Saturday, August 30, 2008

New photos and an update!

















I've been in sewing world lately. I WAS going to wait a few months to put Makenna in her first pageant, after the first of the year BUT man those dresses are just so cute and my baby is adorable so she has her first one around the first of Nov. HINT HINT... if anyone wants to help sponsor her, let me know, she can win some big cash being that she is a girl and this system is giving out lots of toys in a Christmas stocking and will make it fun for Carston too even though he isn't going to be in the pageant. I started on her dress but ended up getting pissed and giving up. I'm now in the process of buying her this tiny little cupcake shell online and I'll decorate it myself. I can't wait! So that's where I've been.




Tomorrow we have church, pray it goes well for Carston and Makenna. I haven't decided if I'm going to put her in the nursery or not. Carston is for sure going to his 2 year old class. Even if he cries, he will be fine after awhile, he is older and I know he will want to color with the other kids.






Today is my birthday, happy birthday to me.






Makenna is almost 10 pounds now, Carston is up to 24 pounds, GO CARSTON!!! They both lost some weight with that nasty stomach virus we had. Makenna is still a boobie baby, she will not take a bottle at all so she has to go everywhere with me unless it's a super short trip to the store for me.






I'm listening to Glory Baby on my page, oh my goodness that song is such a wake up call. Even when I think things aren't going great at least I have my kids! What more could I want, really the real question is, how can I ask for anything else without being greedy... I'm so blessed!!!!




Hope you enjoyed the beautiful photos of my miracles! Send some positive vibes that Makenna isn't getting another stomach virus. She has pooped four times this evening and is super fussy.

4 comments:

DiVa said...

I wish you a happy day
Submitted by: SerenaJo
Author: unknown
I wish for you, a happy day
For lots of love, to come your way
May your heart be filled with cheer
That will last, through the coming year

Best wishes from my heart,sent your way
Hoping that much joy, be yours today
This special prayer for you, I will say
"God bless you on your very special day.


YOUR CHILDREN ARE SIMPLY ADORABLE.I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT LIL MISS MCKEANNA(SP)WILL BE COMPETING IN THE PAGEANTS.I HOPE SHE WINS FIRST PLACE.SHE HAS THE LOOKS AND ALL.AND I'M SURE CARSTON WILL HAVE A BLAST HELPING MOMMY AND LIL SISTER GET ALL PURDIED UP.WELL I WISH YOU WELL AND THAT ALL GOES WONDERFUL FOR YOU.I WILL KEEP MISS LIL MCKEENA IN MY PRAYERS AND HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET ILL AGAIN.WELL THAT'S IT FROM ME.GOD BLESS N T/C.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Pics are super cute! Carston and Noah have the same hair! :) cute cute cute!

Kristy said...

happy happy happy birthday to you!!! I hope you got to go out shopping like you had wished :) I LOVE all the new pictures, your children are simply beautiful! I hope church went well. I miss you!

April and Jeff said...

Those are beautiful pictures you posted. You have quite the cutest family!