Thursday, September 4, 2008

OUCH!



The photo is the pageant swimwear, not finished in the photo...


Makenna got her 2 month shots the other day. She screamed bloody murder for at least 10 minutes afterwards. Mommy's little drama queen for sure! She was 9 lbs 11 oz, 22.5 inches. Not huge but doing well. Thank goodness I'm not freaking out left and right about her weight, thinking I'm starving her. My milk supply is great, she eats pretty well but I'm sure she could eat more if I really really really worked with her but I figure she won't starve herself.


Her little hair is fading out! I'm so sad about that, the top is still crazy though. She is getting so pretty every day!!!!!!


Oh she has her very first pageant in Nov! I'm beyond excited about it. I eat sleep and breathe pageants lately. I ordered her cupcake dress online and I'm just waiting on that to come in, let's hope it fits her! I'm going to be super upset if it doesn't. I made her swimwear and all I have to do to finish that is add the rest of the rhinestones once walmart gets some more in. It's adorable and I'm so happy with it! So.... with that being said, if anyone wants to help sponsor her, let me know. She is up to win $2,500 in cash and alot of other cash titles along with tons of toys, crown and trophy. PLUS the most important part, it's something we can all do as a family. A whole weekend away doing something that the kids are going to love.


I thought I had alot to blog about, I guess I don't.... LOL!!!

3 comments:

April and Jeff said...

Sounds exciting! She is soo cute Mel! Yes, I read about the action baby carrier recall. I checked mine and the chest buckle is sewn correctly and I checked with the lady/company whom I bought it from. Mine was not effected. About the different types of carriers, what are you looking for? What are some of the options you would like? I definately love my wrap. Bonding in that thing is awesome! Go to www.thebabywearer.com they have LOTS of advice and information. Also, check out www.heavenlyhold.com Amber is awesome to work with. You can also get a custom made carrier too with pockets for diapers and pacifier holders. You will have to measure dh for size if he wants a pouch. We
ll talk more about it later.

Kristy said...

she is such an adorable little girl! I love her swim wear, with a little face as darling as her I know she will win!!! Im glad all went well at the drs and Makenna is growing right on track and doing well.

Jamie Lea B said...

Super cute....I cant wait to see what a cupcake dress looks like lol.I bet she looks simply adorable in it!