Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One bad night

I'm bored out of my mind. Carston is eating a biscuit and watching Wow Wow Wubsy (sp??) and Makenna is alseep in her swing so I thought I would blog really quick just in case I don't get a chance later tonight.

Last night was HORRIBLE! Makenna had, well still has, horrible gas and just screams. I don't know if it's something I ate or if she was getting too much foremilk. I don't think I've ate anything different so who knows. I guess when Kenneth gets home tonight I'll take both kids to walmart by myself and pick up some mylicon drops. I never used those with Carston, he never had gas like she does. She just screams and gets stiff and farts/poops. Poor poor baby!

Carston would NOT go to bed in his bed. He kept getting up, knocking or throwing things at his door and crying. I would go in there and he would try to make up some kind of excuse of why he needed to come out in the living room. Like... my truck, my drink... anything he could think of. Just a bad night all together with Carston and Makenna.

Thank goodness once Makenna came to bed with me this morning and cuddled with my boob, literally, she slept pretty good and I didn't hear Carston knocking on his bedroom door until 1:30pm!!! So good sleep thank goodness.

I'm getting called, "come man!" so I'm off...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

sorry it was such a tough night. I hope her gas lets up, poor little girl!! Prayers that you get a better nights sleep tonight.