Friday, August 15, 2008

Now I'm sick.... GREAT!

Makenna is totally a different baby today. Still comfort nursing and not sleeping very well but she has her days and nights mixed up. She still every once in awhile cries out for no reason in this sad little cry but that only lasts a few seconds and its gone. She is smiling and cooing (which she just started while she was sick) and playing in her bouncy seat right now.

I on the other hand HURT. My stomach is cramping so bad, I'm gassy, I'm about to be poopy when I get done with this blog, I feel feverish but I'm not, and I feel like throwing up. So it was a virus after all. I'm just glad Makenna is over it. I'll be sick any day as long as my kids are feeling fine.

I do think I'm going to have to have my MIL over tomorrow to help out. Kenneth working so much is a huge shock for all of us and now with me being sick I don't think I can take care of both kids and do the house work that has to be done. Our dishes are totally piled up from Makenna being so upset all the time that I couldn't get the time to do them all unless I gave up my ME time and I'm sorry but any SAHM will tell you, you need your me time. You are home with your kids all day and all night. Working moms get that alone time (yes its with co workers but you also get the ride to and from work to yourself) but SAHM's don't. My few hours off and on all day and after the kids go to bed... I just need it okay and I would rather have a sink full of dishes than give it up... LOL! So anyways I guess if she wants she can come over and take care of Carston and Makenna. I personally want to see if she can handle them. Makenna seems to be really fussy when she messes with her, Carston was the same way but ten times worse when he was a baby. It took months for her to be able to even look at him without him screaming in fear. It was so weird. So anyways, she can play with them and I can get the dishes done and the laundry... all that good stuff.

Makenna is calling, I guess 15 minutes in the seat was a good start...

No comments: